The Singapore Companies Act stipulates that all companies incorporated in Singapore must appoint a Company secretary. The company secretary must be appointed within 6 months from its incorporate date. Intime offers flexibility on the engagement of our corporate secretarial services in Singapore. Clients may opt to engage our services on a retainer fee or adhoc assignment basis.
Our services include but not limited to the following:
- Incorporation of a private limited company with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Provision of registered office and correspondence address for receiving notices and communications
- Provision of a named Company Secretary
- Maintaining and updating of the Company’s statutory registers and records
- Lodgment or filing of any applications, notices and/or returns with ACRA
- Drafting of Director’s and Shareholder’s resolutions
- Preparation of documents to convene and hold AGM and filing of Annual Return with ACRA
- Sending reminders on the filing deadlines
- Assist in bank account opening and make arrangement for bank officer to meet at your preferred location
- Striking off the company’s name from the register
Intime assists clients in setting up offshore companies in various jurisdictions such as in the British Virgin Islands, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Cayman Islands and Labuan. Please contact us directly for more information.