The Personal Data that INTIME collect from you may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, residential or office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, occupation, contact information such as email address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, race, religion, nationality, place of birth and financial information such as bank account or credit/debit card numbers, curriculum vitae containing qualification and employment details, copies of your identity card, work permit or passport where it bears your photo image, signature and thumbprint.
INTIME collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you submit an enquiry through our website or request that we contact you
- When you interact with our employees via telephone calls, emails, face to face meetings
- When you engage our services and fill up our internal application forms
- When you provide supporting documents in order for us to perform our services
- When you submit your resumes through our website, recruitment agency or online job portals, fill up our internal application form during an interview and when you are employed by us.
By providing your Personal Data to INTIME, you are deemed to have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries;
- providing services, including corporate secretarial services, tax and accounting services, payroll processing, and/or in the ordinary course of work;
- the sending of correspondences, statement of account, invoices or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
- regulatory/statutory compliance, conducting customer due diligence checks and internal record keeping;
- complying with applicable law in administering and managing your relationship with INTIME;
- managing or terminating an employment relationship between INTIME and the individual;
- applying of a job position within INTIME;
- all other purposes necessary and/or incidental to our business and all purposes necessary for or related to any of the above purposes.
If you have provided Personal Data of other individuals (e.g. your spouse, children, and/or employees) to INTIME, you also confirm that you have sought the requisite consent from these individuals to the collection, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. In particular, you confirm that you have notified these individuals of the purposes for collection, use and disclosure of their personal data as set out above.
Personal Data may be disclosed within INTIME, to any of its associated entities or to any other third party/ies such as insurance agents, subcontractors, accountants, auditors, tax agents, registered agents, government bodies and authorities, located in Singapore or overseas in order to satisfy the purposes for which the Personal Data have been collected. Unless it is permitted by the PDPA or by law, the Personal Data shall not otherwise be disclosed to any third party without your prior written consent.
INTIME will not retain your Personal Data longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for and take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is returned, destroyed or deleted if it is no longer required for any business or legal purposes.